Search Community

Tweening library applied to objects realtime

knockd0ut test
Moderator Tag

I tried to make a walk through of the interface I am trying to program for my Greensock animations. Let me know if there is a better term for this type of animation interface or if you guys understand what im trying to say... THANKS!

When a user opens the swf there will be a blank black screen with controls at the bottom. “Play” and “stop” buttons. Two “Toggle Object” buttons and two “Animation Index” number boxes/sliders.

-Playback

- Play and stop buttons.

-"Toggle Object" buttons: On/Off to activate that object's occurrence in the sequence loop.

-"Animation Index" number boxes or sliders that apply animations from a list to the selected object.

- When a user presses the "PLAY" button, the sequence starts… A white rectangle appears in the middle, then disappears at a steady rate, LOOPING every 200 ms

-The "STOP" button will stop the loop.

“Toggle Object”

-If the user toggles ON the first “Toggle Object” button, a white rectangle will appear at a steady rate (every 200ms). If the user toggles the first “Toggle Object” button OFF the white rectangle will not appear at all.

-If the user toggles the second “Toggle Object” button, an orange oval will appear at a steady rate (every 200ms). If the button is OFF, the orange oval will not appear.

-If the user toggles both of the buttons ON, a white rectangle will appear and then the orange oval will appear and then the white rectangle again... and so on... until the "STOP" button is pressed.

“Tween Index”

-If the user navigates to the first "Animation Index" box and changes the number from 0 to 1, the white rectangle will apply the first animation in the library. The numbers correspond to the list of preprogrammed animations.

List of animations

-The number 0 does nothing, which is the default.

-The number 1 makes the selected object green and grows twice the size during the time it is on stage.

-The number 2 makes the selected object move to the left side of the stage and become twice as small.

tumblr_lqkwlcEVXA1qe5q1uo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...