Moderator Tag

Im just novice in tweenmax.

How i repeat my movie

there are code:

import com.greensock.*; 
import com.greensock.easing.*;
import com.greensock.plugins.*;
TweenPlugin.activate([bezierPlugin]);

TweenMax.from(logo, 1.2,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, onCompleteListener:kill});
TweenMax.from(logo1, .6,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, delay:.6, onCompleteListener:kill});

corm.alpha = 0;

import com.greensock.events.TweenEvent; 
function kill(event:TweenEvent):void {
 TweenMax.to (event.target.target, 0, {alpha:0});
}

TweenMax.to(corm, 1, {alpha:1, delay:1.4});
TweenMax.to(text1, 0.35, {bezierThrough:[{x:250, y:83}],ease:Back.easeOut, delay:1.4});
TweenMax. from(text1, 1, {autoAlpha:0, delay:1.4});

Please help me!

Hi Muldy,

There are 2 ways you could repeat this animation.

1) Put the Tweens into a TimeLineLite or TimeLineMax.

var myTimeline:TimelineMax = new TimelineMax({repeat:2, repeatDelay:1.5});
myTimeline.append(TweenMax.from(logo, 1.2,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, onCompleteListener:kill}));
myTimeline.append(TweenMax.from(logo1, .6,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, delay:.6, onCompleteListener:kill}));

Where it says repeat:2 you can use repeat:-1 to repeat infinitely, have a look at the documentation if you need some help in the explanations.

2) Put your tweens into a function and at the end call the function

function myAnimation():void{
TweenMax.from(logo, 1.2,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, onCompleteListener:kill});
TweenMax.from(logo1, .6,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, delay:.6, onCompleteListener:kill});
myAnimation();
}

if you need a delay before the animation repeats you can use the Delayed Call feature of TweenMax, so instead of just myAnimation() above you could have:

TweenMax.delayedCall(2, myAnimation);

Where 2 represents the number of seconds before the call to the function is made (assuming you are using time for your timing mode instead of frames).

I hope this all makes sense, give us a shout back if you have further questions or run into trouble.

X10

EDIT: Missed a semi-colon in the code above.

myAnimation()
}

this is did't work???

animation stop.

x10 has great advice.

in addition you don't need a listener to change alpha of an object when it is done tweening. you can use the visible plugin:

see it in action in the plugin explorer: http://www.tweenmax.com/

or watch a quick video and get source code:

http://www.snorkl.tv/2011/02/five-hidde ... tweenlite/

myTimeline.append(TweenMax.from(logo, 1.2,{scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Back.easeOut, visible:false}));

Thanks for help guys!!

But this code didnt work

myAnimation();
}

What wrong??

Hi muldy, can you be a bit more specific with how it's not working so we can provide further assistance, if you could post the error Flash gives you that would be good.

Just to clarify, where I typed:

myAnimation();
}

the "...." means "the rest of your code" and myAnimation(); goes at the end. Just in case that wasn't clear :)

X10