Search Community

.pin-spacer with width: 100px

OrganicBlue test
Moderator Tag

Hello everyone.

I have a website in wordpress in which I made some simple pins, and when I enter again after a few weeks, I see that the pin-spacer are 100px wide, and I don't know where they get that style.

I could force by css or js to ignore it, but I would like to know why it is like that, and how to avoid it, since it was working correctly before.

If I disable the pin, it looks fine.

Thank you in advance for your help

gsap-error.jpg

Hi,

Sorry about the issues but it shouldn't be anything GSAP related. We haven't published any updates in over 3 months so if you haven't changed the GSAP/ScrollTrigger versions you're using I can't think of anything on our end that could be causing this. If that would be the case we'd be flooded with threads in that regard and a horde of angry users complaining about it 😉. If possible remove some CSS elements, other plugins you could have in your Wordpress app or maybe check some styles of your theme.

Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do without a minimal demo and I have very little experience with wordpress in order to be able to identify this as an issue I've seen before.

Sorry I can't be of more assitance.

Happy Tweening!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for your answer.

The problem was with the SmushIt plugin and the deferred loading.

I don't know why GSAP gives the element 100px width, but without the deferred loading works fine.