Search Community

Horizontal scroll for Vue Js

manvanoss test
Moderator Tag

Hi, im creating a horizontal scroll for my vue js and it seems aint working. Is there something wrong with my code?

<template>
  <div class="h-5/6 mx-10  " ref="wrapper">
    <div class="flex overflow-x-hidden">

<section class="flex-shrink-0  w-screen bg-opacity-25 bg-white bg-blur rounded-md my-10" ref="panel">
  <div class=" md:w-2/4 lg:w-1/2 p-4">
    <div class=" p-8 my-32  rounded-lg  bg-opacity-25 bg-blur">
      <!-- Card content goes here -->
      <h2 class="text-4xl font-semibold mb-4">About Me</h2>
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">Hey there! I'm Beni, a freelance web developer with a passion for crafting unique digital experiences. With 2 years of experience under my belt, I specialize in creating custom websites and web applications that not only look great but also drive results.</p>
      <br/>
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">My approach is simple: I work closely with my clients to understand their goals and objectives, and then leverage my technical skills and creative vision to bring their ideas to life. Whether you're a startup looking to establish your online presence or an established business in need of a website refresh, I'm here to help you succeed in the digital world.</p>
      <br/>
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">From responsive designs and intuitive user interfaces to seamless functionality and smooth user experiences, I pride myself on delivering high-quality work that exceeds expectations. Let's collaborate to turn your vision into reality and take your online presence to the next level.</p>

</div>
  </div>
</section>

<section class=" flex-shrink-0 w-screen bg-opacity-25 bg-white bg-blur rounded-md my-10" ref="panel">
  <div class=" md:w-1/2 lg:w-1/2 p-4">
    <div class=" p-8 my-32 rounded-lg  bg-opacity-25 bg-blur">
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">Hey there! I'm Beni, a freelance web developer with a passion for crafting unique digital experiences. With 2 years of experience under my belt, I specialize in creating custom websites and web applications that not only look great but also drive results.</p>
      <br/>
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">My approach is simple: I work closely with my clients to understand their goals and objectives, and then leverage my technical skills and creative vision to bring their ideas to life. Whether you're a startup looking to establish your online presence or an established business in need of a website refresh, I'm here to help you succeed in the digital world.</p>
      <br/>
      <p class="text-gray-700 text-xl">From responsive designs and intuitive user interfaces to seamless functionality and smooth user experiences, I pride myself on delivering high-quality work that exceeds expectations. Let's collaborate to turn your vision into reality and take your online presence to the next level.</p>

</div>
  </div>

</section>

<section class=" flex-shrink-0 w-screen  bg-opacity-25 bg-white bg-blur rounded-md my-10" ref="panel">
  <div class="w-full md:w-1/2 lg:w-1/2 p-4">
    <div class=" p-8 my-32 rounded-lg  bg-opacity-25 bg-blur">
      <br/>
      <br/>

</div>
  </div>
</section>

</div>

</div>

</template>

<script>
import { gsap } from 'gsap';
import { ScrollTrigger } from "gsap/ScrollTrigger";

gsap.registerPlugin(ScrollTrigger);

export default {
  name: "HorizontalScrollComponent",

mounted() {
  // Select the container and sections
  let sections = gsap.utils.toArray(".panel");

// Apply the horizontal scroll animation to the container
  gsap.to(sections, {
    xPercent: -100 * (sections.length - 1),
    ease: "none",
  scrollTrigger: {
    trigger: ".horizontal-sliders",
    pin: ".main",
    pinSpacing: true,
    scrub: 1,
    end: "+=3000",
  }
  });
}

};
</script>

<style>
.container{
  width: 100px;
}

</style>

Hi @manvanoss and welcome to the GSAP Forums!

There is not a lot we can do  without a minimal demo. That being said, setting up something in Vue is quite simple. We have a set of Vue starter templates in stackblitz:

https://stackblitz.com/@gsap-dev/collections/gsap-vue3-starters

Here is a super simple demo using Vue:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/vitejs-vite-onqhee?file=src%2FApp.vue&terminal=dev

Hopefully this helps.

Happy Tweening!