Search Community

little help

drotars@mac.com test
Moderator Tag

i am trying to use tween lite in a small component i am making for as3 i have the folders properly inserted next to the fla

this is line 1-10 of my action script

// Imports

import com.greensock.*;

import com.greensock.easing.*;

import flash.display.Loader;

import flash.events.MouseEvent;

import flash.net.URLRequest;

import flash.events.IOErrorEvent;

stop();

but i am getting this error

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 2 1172: Definition com.greensock could not be found.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 3 1172: Definition com.greensock.easing could not be found.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 2 1172: Definition com.greensock could not be found.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 3 1172: Definition com.greensock.easing could not be found.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 40 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 40 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 45 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 45 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 51 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 51 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 57 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 57 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 61 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 61 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 65 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 65 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 69 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 69 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 73 1120: Access of undefined property sevenButt.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 74 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 74 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 78 1120: Access of undefined property eightButt.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 79 1120: Access of undefined property TweenLite.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 79 1120: Access of undefined property Expo.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 29 1120: Access of undefined property sevenButt.

Scene 1, Layer 'scripts', Frame 10, Line 30 1120: Access of undefined property eightButt.

just to make sure: the fla is IN the same folder as the com folder

the com folder contains the greensock folder

the greensock folder is not empty

if I had a nickel for everyone who said "my scripts are in the right place"....

:)

maybe try making a new fla in the same folder

do you have the most recent version of the greensock files? some people have been known to use the old "gs" folder.

thank you for getting back to me so quickly. i've attached a layout of my file hierarchy so it excludes that, i am using the most recent greensock com folder, just downloaded 15 minutes ago, arrrrrrrhhhh

also, made a new file and played it, no luck, com folder is filled with all it's goodies.

also tossed the gs folder, realized this was the old, old one.

caurina folder

com folder >greensock

gs folder

p9.fla

thanks for the update. i was just going to zip up a small sample for you.

didn't know about the folder name being too long being an issue. will keep that in mind for the future.

have fun with your new toys. greensock rules.

Carl