Search Community

Using Lottie animation with scroll and also a horizontal scroll section

TahaP test
Moderator Tag

I'm creating a page that contains two sections :
1 ) First = there is a hero section at the top of the page that has a Lottie animation works with scroll 
2 ) Second = after that there is another section that has a horizontal slider 

when I use this two together it doesn't work correctly and the animation is not connect with scroll 

I don't know why it happens , but I will give the links of two files from codepen that I used for creating my page and the codes will be same as codepen just some contents will be different 

Hi @TahaP you indeed add the links to two separate pens as tags as @Toso mentioned. With this it converted them to lowercase, but Codepen links are a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters which from a link to a specific pen 

That said, we ask for minimal demos you have created and not links to code from other people, you can of course share extra resources to elaborate on how you came to your setup, but please recreate a Codepen with your setup with the none working code. We don't have the time and resources to recreate your setup for you on these free forums. Please keep in mind that a minimal demo is just the bare minimum of code that demonstrates the issue, so please don't include all the code, just enough to demonstrate the issue you're having.