Search Community

Scroll trigger don't stop on onEnterBack...

ninmorfeo test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by mvaneijgen,

Maybe the logic of the scroll trigger is not well understood, maybe if someone helps me solve this problem it can be clearer to me. I created this demo, scrolling down works as it should, but it's work fin on firefox but non in chrome...

look it on my test site:
https://staging2.eyeart-agency.it/eyeart-agency-homepage-simple/

pasted pin here but it's work fine in codepen and not here, if you scroll up  from last slide, always in chrome... :(

See the Pen eYxXOEg by ninmorfeo-the-bold (@ninmorfeo-the-bold) on CodePen

• Solution

Hi @ninmorfeo you're sharing your .local site (that is only accessible via your local machine), that said we can't really debug a live website anyway, because there is just no way to modify the code. The issue is not happening on Codepen do I understand that correctly? (I don't see anything weird at least). My advise would be start disabling big chunks of your code to see if the issue goes away and then start enabling small chunks again until it breaks, that way you know where the issue lies. If it is a weird scroll bug you could check if some tool your are using adds scroll-behavior: smooth; to your HTML if that is the case you could set html { scroll-behavior: auto !important; } (for example Bootstrap adds this line to your CSS).

If you have found the issue and get seem to get a fix you could replicate your setup (please don't include your whole project) with the bug in one of our Stackblitz starter templates.

Hope it helps and happy tweening! 

• Like 1

Sorry, I corrected my site address in the post. Anyway, if you look at the pen it works correctly on firefox but not in chrome. If you move to the last slide and try to go back up, you don't have the same behavior as when you scroll from the first to the last slide, i.e. stopping the animation at each slide.