Search Community

How to push element's furthur to animate new element?

Sajidul Islam test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by Toso,

Hi,

I want the previously animated items to continue moving towards the left as new items are animated. I've created a demo where all of the repeated item's are animating on the same place.

What I want is, first scroll should move an element by 315px(element's width) and when user scroll's again, previous item will add more 315px to move it left and new item will appear their.

image.thumb.png.7ef31dd9c56315ad69cd868554796fc8.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Sajidul

See the Pen VwgELom by sajidulislam0 (@sajidulislam0) on CodePen

from this point you can do anything like want them to move another 315px ? just add another object inside the keyframes as i just did you can check it when you refresh, also since you gonna add more objects in the keyframes you can better remove the delay so you don't keep editing all the delays and stuff you can check the other keyframes methods also in the docs its amazing

also, i added a small rotation at the end so you can start imagining what you can do with these keyframes

almost forgot you can also move them with xPercent will serve better here since it is relative to the element width so you don't need to edit the x value after for example making this logos smaller or bigger