Search Community

Scrollsmoother footer issue

lvekua test
Moderator Tag

Hi Guys,

I was finally able to convince my company to purchase ScrollSmoother. However I'm facing an issue with the layout, especially for the footer section, details are submitted in the demo.

Basically the way our framework is setup is that I can only access header, main, footer content and unable to modify anything outside of it, meaning that I cannot wrap the entire site content into divs, what I tried to do is to use main id as scrollsmoother wrapper and add another div inside for the scrollsmoother content then place all the site content inside. footer becomes a problem, since scrollsmoother add fixed css rules to the wrapper which make footer go all the way to the top, I can keep it on the bottom by adding fixed position and z-index so its on top of everything else but then the content doesnt scroll up past the footer, in which case I need to create a spacer div at the end of every page that has scrollsmoother content and give the same height as the footer so that the content scrolls past the footer.

Hope I'm making sense. and thanks in advance!

See the Pen poGaBNG by lvekua (@lvekua) on CodePen