Search Community

💙 Kompositor Beta Testing - Simplify your GSAP animation workflow!

Denis Gonchar test
Moderator Tag

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to introduce Kompositor, a compositing extension for Google Chrome that I've been working on for the past year. My goal is simple yet ambitious: to make developing GSAP animations easier and more manageable for everyone.

Kompositor allows you to design web animations within your browser and directly export your creations into JS code, ready to be brought to life via GSAP. Now, it is entering its "closed beta testing" phase. This means that a limited version of the extension will be accessible only to those who receive the link.

I'd like to personally invite you to be one of these early testers and early adopters. Your task? Use it, test out its various features, and share your feedback with me. I'm eager to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and recommendations to help improve it for your needs.

Keep in mind that this is a closed beta version, not the final release. There may be bugs and aspects that need fine-tuning. Rest assured that your constructive feedback will help me address these issues for the final version.

The extension itself can be found here. Currently, it's available only for those who have the link and it cannot be found via the Chrome Web Store.

For any support or questions, you can join my Discord server. Your insights and experiences at this stage will be instrumental in shaping the final product, and I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Here is a demo video. Let's add some magic to the GreenSock Club page.

Thank you for your time, interest, and support!

• Like 2