Search Community

Looking for design inspiration / alternative animations to section

amit95 test
Moderator Tag

This is a bit of an experimental question, as I haven't seen any questions like this on the forum before (and this is the only sub-forum I thought it's best posting on, as the other is in relation to banner ads).

I'm looking for inspiration on alternative ways I can go about doing this sort of animation.

In short, below is a demo on  how my animation is currently working. It showcases two text elements, and on scroll reveals another (whilst hiding the top text item, so only two text items are visible at the same time). I'm not a fan of the way this works and wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can "jazz" it up a bit more, as it seems a bit static to me currently.

I was initially thinking along the lines of scrolling to that section, and having the text element zoom in, but unsure on how that would would with two text elements.

Any ideas would be appreciated / apologies in advance if these types of questions are not permitted / the purpose of this forum.

Edit:

Another possible approach would be so load 2 text items in a set. Something like this: https://i.imgur.com/AjyZt8V.mp4

Is there a demo or something similar to this anywhere? Couldn't see anything similar in the ScrollTrigger demos, or the codepen libraries.

See the Pen BaxXBwg by amit_rai95 (@amit_rai95) on CodePen