Search Community

Locomotive scroll and Scrolltrigger with multiple timelines.

AdiS test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by akapowl,

Please can any one help me with  Scrolltrigger + locomotive code, I want to draw the svg circles one by one when scroll in to view (circles are in the who we help section and one circle is rotating) it was working perfect without locomotive but when I added locomotive and also added the code instructed by gsap it stopped working there is something wrong.
I would be very grateful if anyone can help. 

See the Pen BapwZKp by Ashah0007 (@Ashah0007) on CodePen

• Solution

Welcome to the forums, @AdiS

Your scroller has the ID of scrollContainer, but in your ScrollTriggers as well as in the scrollerProxy you are addressing an element with a class of scrollContainer. I changed those to address the element with that ID and it resulted in this. Is this what you had in mind?

See the Pen 60a6adaa6b84c70235db89bece411339 by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, akapowl said:

Welcome to the forums, @AdiS

Your scroller has the ID of scrollContainer, but in your ScrollTriggers as well as in the scrollerProxy you are addressing an element with a class of scrollContainer. I changed those to address the element with that ID and it resulted in this. Is this what you had in mind?

Thanks so much @akapowl it was my first post at gsap forum, I was really feeling helpless so decided to try here and I very very happy and thankful to you. 

• Like 2