Search Community

ScrollTrigger mobile browser flickering

Lovestoned test
Moderator Tag

I want to animate my allsitecontent container to left:200 and my website menu will appear on the left under the container...that is why I want to make it in a div...

by the way your code is working with a little problem tailbreezy...when I scroll fast and panel2 reached to top of the viewport it is jumping...only on android chrome I see it...ios chrome and safari working good...do you have a chance to check it on android chrome?

thanks...

ok I will send you screen record next reply...

just want to ask a little question...I want to make 3 lines hamburger menu on top left of the first section...and onclick I want to animate all my content left:200 and top:100...how can I do that...if it is possible I can change my scenario about navigation...is it possible to animate all scroller? I don't know how can I do that because all of my sections under body...that's whey I wanted to put my sections in a div...maybe no need...I wonder your advice..

Here is my screen records. Video1 is about jumping when I scroll fast, orange section has kind of jumping...video2 is about space after section 1...I forked my pen...after I checked on my android device with chrome browser : under the codepen.io results view it is working good...on desktop also working good...but when I browse with my andorid chrome it is like that in the video...

If you can help me about my problem on video1 I can change my menu design and animation in different way...again : when I scroll fast orange section make a kind of jump towards to bottom or happening something else...but when I scroll slow or normally there is no problem...

on ios device safari and chrome : ok

on andorid chrome device on codepen.io results view : ok

on desktop : ok

on android device chrome under my website page : nope!

there is something different between codepen.io results view and my page..

any idea?