Search Community

particles coming from every diretcion to form hexagon;

ABA test
Moderator Tag

hi GSAP community,
I am fairly new to GSAP and frontend dev in general.
I have got this animation from the forum here.
I tried to modify it and make a storm of particles coming from random directions to the center to make a hexagon shape.
could you help me please.
appreciate any help

See the Pen qBaWJBj?editors=1111 by abdulsalamalmahdi (@abdulsalamalmahdi) on CodePen

Ah, so the location to which it's animating to at the start is always the same in your version. I understand now. 

Unfortunately that's a logical issue which we don't really have the capacity to help out with for free here. Maybe someone interested will drop in and help. Otherwise you could hire someone to work with you to fix the issue.

If you have a question specifically about GSAP please let us know and we'll do our best to help. Happy tweening!

2 hours ago, ZachSaucier said:

Ah, so the location to which it's animating to at the start is always the same in your version. I understand now. 

Unfortunately that's a logical issue which we don't really have the capacity to help out with for free here. Maybe someone interested will drop in and help. Otherwise you could hire someone to work with you to fix the issue.

If you have a question specifically about GSAP please let us know and we'll do our best to help. Happy tweening!

thank you for your time