Search Community

How to control

Ili_dan test
Moderator Tag

Hey Ili_dan and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

I think you forgot to click the "fork" button on that demo? The one you linked to is just the starter template.

But based on your text it sounds like you have an animation with a ScrollTrigger that has a scrub value. Have you read the part under "How does duration work with scrub: true?" in the ScrollTrigger docs?

Thanks for updating it. It confirms my guess about your situation. Please read the section in the docs that I discussed above. You can make it take longer to scroll by using something like end: "+=500", in the ScrollTrigger options. 

Also the timeline itself shouldn't have a duration parameter :) 

4 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

Thanks for updating it. It confirms my guess about your situation. Please read the section in the docs that I discussed above. You can make it take longer to scroll by using something like end: "+=500", in the ScrollTrigger options. 

Also the timeline itself shouldn't have a duration parameter :) 

Thx its work. But i want to create more sections on this page. I edit pen. 

17 hours ago, ZachSaucier said:

I'm not sure what you're asking. Perhaps it'd help to read the article on animating efficiently? Please try to clearly state your question if you'd like our help. Also please use the "fork" button when creating new versions of your demo so the context is not lost for previous demos in the thread.

Ok. I want create animation to long. But now i can do fast scroll move and my animation be in the end. I want way to made animation process to longer. And after animation i can scroll to second block.