Search Community

Draggable error detect velocity "y"

cleveradvertising test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello,

I use your plugin draggable in mobile in this website: http://noy.com you can see only in mobile draggable working.

But i can't resolve one problem i try everything and nothing worked.

So the problem is when i press and move a little up, and with press i move little again bottom and a post top coming move down next you move finger in press to up like swipe the drag collapse and stop. Error in image attach.

I use this base to this website.

Maybe you don't understand what i say, but if you try see in mobile move up and down the post draggable you will see the draggable stoped. 

Please tell me something or some suggest to resolve that problem i have.

Thanks.

post-47795-0-54521800-1483636236_thumb.png

See the Pen e83cec88a729a5bedb96124bbc443d72 by osublake (@osublake) on CodePen

I looked at the live site you posted on mobile and although I don't understand all of what you are saying I did see buggy behavior.

I also tested the codepen of Blake's that you posted on mobile and it appeared to work flawlessly.

There is really no easy or practical way for me to debug your mobile site or know what has been added to your code to make it not work.

From what I recall, blake's demo was built to restrict dragging to only go up, but it seems you implemented dragging down as well.

The best thing to do is to replicate the code you have on your site in codepen so we can easily see what is breaking.

We don't need to see any of the fancy graphics or text, just something like Blake's original with the minimal amount of HTML, JS and CSS. 

• Like 1