- containerAnimation - vertical scrolling can animate a container horizontally; now you can set up ScrollTriggers on that horizontal movement. It's like having nested ScrollTriggers!
- preventOverlaps & fastScrollEnd - when you jump to a section, do you have lingering animations that overlap? These features can save the day.
- isInViewport() - a simple way to check if an element is in the viewport
- positionInViewport() - find out exactly where an element is in relation to the viewport
- Directional snapping - by default, snapping will now always go in the direction that the user last scrolled. Much more intuitive! There's even a
.snapDirectional() utility method.